Data Scientist/AI Developer
The ideal candidate’s favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
As an AI developer, you will help bring products to life, and make sure the underlying models are state-of-the-art. You will also help ensure that customer data are treated securely and with respect. As a part of a small company, you will automatically get a lot of responsibility. We work with some of the biggest and most innovative operators internationally. The day-to-day tasks are quite varying in their nature, but you will spend the vast majority of your time on AI development/data science. Some of the tasks are:
- Implementation of recurrent neural networks for risk assessment of gamblers
- Modeling decision making in (problem) gamblers
- Analyzing data, producing reports and building models
- Visualizing and communicating models internally and externally
- Implementation of solutions at customer site
A MSc degree computer science, mathematics, statistics or similar degrees.
- Machine learning – dimensionality reduction, imbalanced datasets, time series analysis, supervised learning techniques, bayesian methods etc.
- Amazon Web Services, in particular Sagemaker, but experience working with S3 buckets and EC2 instances is also a plus.
- Automated testing and other fundamental software engineering principles
- Data security
- You work independently.
- You have a flexible mindset – we are a start-up where things happen fast and change is part of our business.
About Mindway AI
At Mindway AI, we specialize in creating software which can help identify and prevent problem gambling. We are first movers combining neuroscience and artificial intelligence/machine learning and hold a unique position in the market. We are a small team of 5 engaged in software development, mathematical modelling, product innovation, sales and marketing. We constantly aim to be at the scientific forefront and we have close ties to top researchers both domestically and abroad. This makes for a lot of interesting discussions, as we try to bring the best from academia into the business world.
Applications will be considered continuously, so don’t hesitate to send yours. For more information contact Lisa Beuschau at firstname.lastname@example.org.