GVC choose Gamalyze as part of their Safer Gaming Initiatives
With Safer Gambling Week taking place this week, we are pleased to announce that GVC is running a pilot on Mindway’s self-test Gamalyze, that just recently won the Innovation Award by Global Regulatory Awards. Safer Gambling Week is an important week as it puts focus on protecting gamblers and keeping them safe from gambling related harm. An important step in keeping gamblers safe is creating a safe gambling environment for one’s customers as well as offering them tools that enhance self-awareness.
Through Gamalyze, GVC is offering their customers insight into their own gambling behavior as well as individualized advice on how to gamble in a balanced way. This is made possible through the scientifically validated cognitive model behind Gamalyze that analyses the gambler’s decision-making.
Exert from the GVC press release:
The Group (GVC) will start a pilot with Mindway AI, the consultancy with expertise in neuroscience, neuroimaging and problem gambling, on their new and award winning Gamalyze self-identification test. This is used to provide participants with detailed feedback about their decision-making to provide advice and guidance on how they can best maintain control of their gambling behaviour.
Shay Segev, GVC’s CEO said:
“As we set out last week with the launch of ARC, our new Safer Gambling programme, we are committed to leading the industry on safer gambling issues. Our proprietary technology provides us with unparalleled insight into player behaviour and we are now enhancing this capability by working with partners to provide additional scientific based insight.”
Mindway AI is pleased to contribute to GVC’s mission to be the industry leader in safer gambling matters.
Furthermore, Mindway AI has carried out a study on Gamalyze with the following results.
Preliminary study of Gamalyze
- To test he reliability and performance of Gamalyze, we recruited 350 participants from Aarhus University and a Danish online gambling forum (Pokernet.dk).
- 84.0 % of the participants completed the game.
- Of the total number of participants, 38 participants also completed the Problem Gambling Severity Index (PGSI).
- Problem gamblers, as measured by the PGSI, obtained a worse performance on the test, corresponding to a higher risk score.
- Further, the results show that problem gamblers are less sensitive to losses and more sensitive to rewards compared to non-problem gamblers.
Facts about Gamalyze:
- Based on the neuroscience of decision-making
- Multiple aspects of gambling behavior quantified and reported
- Innovation of the Year Award 2020 by Global Regulatory Awards
- Individualized advice presented in the report
- Part of Mindway Solution Suite that also includes GameScanner (award-winning solution to detect problem gambling) and GameChanger (brain training game)
If you are also interested in offering Gamalyze to your customers, please reach out to:
CEO Rasmus Kjaergaard +45 93 30 20 99, email@example.com
About Mindway AI:
Mindway AI is an award-winning software company that creates innovative and advanced tech solutions for fully automatic monitoring and profiling of gamblers, enabling the detection of at-risk gambling and problem gambling. Based on neuroscience and artificial intelligence, Mindway AI works with gambling operators, platform providers, regulators and governments to supply state-of-the-art early detection and intervention solutions for safer gambling.